Supernatant Music Technology Workshops & Live Performances
Posted on 1 February 2013
On Tuesday 5th February the Music Research Centre at the University of York will host a day-and-evening session of seminars, workshops and live performances by renowned creative and technological practitioners from a range of backgrounds and perspectives. Themes will include human-machine interface design, physical modelling, generative process, enhancement of live performance and software synthesis.
Tuesday February 5th @ Rymer Auditorium, Music Research Centre, University of York
Seminars 11am-5pm // Performances 7-9pm
Speakers & Performers:
- Ben Eyes (University of York)
- Matthew Collings (University of Edinburgh)
- Nicolas Bougaieff (University of Huddersfield / Liine)
- Oliver Larkin (University of York)
- Robert Tubb (Queen Mary, University of London)
- Theo Burt (University of York)
- Wassim Alsindi (Supernatant Laboratories)
Tickets (for non york students) and further information are available here:
There is no admission fee for University of York students, staff & associates.
Supernatant & The Centrifuge gratefully acknowledge financial support from the PRS For Music Foundation.