Management School Masters Scholarships
We offer a number of different scholarships to UK, EU and international students.
Open to EU, International (non-EU) and UK students.
In order to be eligible you must also have an offer for a place on one of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Global Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business and Strategic Management
- MSc International Strategic Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Business Finance
York Online students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Application deadline: Friday 28 June 2019, 12pm BST
If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so. As soon as you receive an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
Please be ready to provide:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
What happens next?
We will inform successful applicants within 14 days of the application deadline.
We allocate scholarships based on the quality of your application, your academic ability and financial need.
The value of your scholarship will be based on your nationality and fee status.
|Other overseas countries||£7,000|
If your application is successful, the value of your scholarship will be subtracted from your tuition fee.