Management School Scholarships
We offer a number of different scholarships to UK, EU and international students.
Applications are closed.
Year of entry: 2019/20
Application deadline: 12 noon, Friday 28 June, 2019
We allocate scholarships based on the quality of your application, your academic ability and financial need.
The value of your scholarship will be based on your nationality and fee status.
|Other overseas countries||£7,000|
If your application is successful, the value of your scholarship will be subtracted from your tuition fee.
UK, EU and other international students may all apply for this scholarship.
In order to apply you must first have an offer for a place on one of the following Masters degrees:
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management with Business Finance (MSc)
You must expect to begin your Masters studies in September 2019.
Please note, York Online students are not eligible for this scholarship.
If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so. As soon as you receive an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
Please be ready to provide:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
What happens next?
We will inform successful applicants within 14 days of the application deadline.