Roll of Honour
The York Management School’s graduation ceremony is always a celebratory event for everyone involved, January 2013 being no exception
Watched by family and friends, 67 postgraduate Management School students celebrated their academic success and were presented with their awards in Central Hall at the weekend. The ceremony was followed by a lunch and drinks reception for graduates, family and friends, as well as staff, in Vanbrugh College, a happy occasion which provided an opportunity to continue the celebrations.
Dean’s List Award Winners 2013
During the reception several graduates received awards from School Dean, Professor Jill Schofield at a prize giving ceremony to celebrate the achievements of those who accomplished the highest marks in each Programme. Prize winners were recognised in the York Management School’s first ever Dean’s List.
Postgraduate prize winners included:
- Suzannah Nesbitt - Highest Achieving Student in the MSc in International Business and Strategic Management and Highest mark for Dissertation
- Shuangqi Wu - Highest Achieving Student in the MSc in Accounting and Financial Management
- Elissavet Pantazi – Highest Achieving Student in the MSc in Corporate Social Responsibility with Environmental Management
- Melanie Bleiziffer - Highest Achieving Student in the MA in Human Resource ManagementElli McFarlane - Highest Achieving Student in the MA in Management
- Yue Zhang – Highest Achieving Student in the for MSc in Management with Business Finance