Leaders in business, charity and the public sector speak on challenging topics.
These masterclasses attract an audience of prominient figures, students, staff and the general public.
Speakers share responses to challenges they've faced, and pose social, ethical, environmental and business dilemmas.
We'll update this playlist with new Masterclass videos as they become available.
Previous speakers include:
- Stephen Perkins, London Metropolitan University
- Tracy Walters, HR professional
- Cynthia Davis, BAME Recruitment Ltd
- Geraldine Brennan, Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR)
- Reetu Kansal, University of London
- Matt Lynch, Big Sofa technologies
- Chris Jaume, Cooper King Distillery
- Peter Lunt, Airbus
- Emily Arnold-Fernández, Asylum Access
- Sarah Black-Smith and Carl German, Siemens plc
- Paul Rennie OBE, Head of Global Economy Grup, British Embassy
- Alice Maynard, Future Inclusion
- Simon McQueen Mason, University of York
- Carlos Ohde and Leandro Santos, Flex, Brazil
- Ivan Ling, University of Southampton Malaysia
- Abisola Barber, Financial Services Manager and Diversity Advocate
- Sue Jefferson, Possibilities Realised Ltd
- Katie Thomas, York and North Yorkshiore Local Enterprise Partnership
- Caroline Conroy, Too Good to Go
- David Booth, Stratey Journeys
- Keith Rozelle, Sales Marvel
- Karolos Papadas, University of York Management School
- Ian Kirkpatrick, University of York Management School
To find out about future Masterclasses please see events.