Reopening of study space
Posted on 22 July 2020
From Sunday 26 July, you can book space to study in the library.
Following on from the launch of our Book Takeaway Service, we are now offering socially distanced bookable study spaces in the Library.
Initially we will open a limited number of bookable spaces across our library buildings. From 10 August all library study spaces in the Fairhurst, Morrell and Burton will be made available through the booking system.
More information about our new study spaces service:
- Spaces will only be available by booking. We recommend you book in advance of arriving at the Library to guarantee an available space.
- Bookings can be made up to one week in advance.
- This service is available to all University of York students & staff.
- Bookings will be for a single seat. We are unable to offer group study space at this time.
- A mix of full day and half day study spaces are available. Half day spaces are available either 9am - 12.30am or 1pm - 4.30pm. All day spaces are available from 9am - 4.30pm.
- Cleaning materials will be provided for you to clean your study space before and after use.
Please contact us with any questions.