Current Issue - YPL2 - Issue 14 (June 2015)
Editors: Rebecca Woods, Ella Jeffries, Mariam Dar and Aiqing Wang.
The current issue is the sixth online-only edition of YPL2. The entire issue or each individual paper can be downloaded for free in .pdf format. If you cannot view these files please download a PDF viewer such as Foxit Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cover, Editorial Note & Contents (Front Pages - 134 kb)
- Mariam Dar, Huma Anwaar, Marilyn Vihman & Tamar Keren-Portnoy - Developing an Urdu CDI for early language acquisition (Full paper - 658kb)
- Ella Jeffries - Pre-school children's identification of familiar speakers and the role of accent features (Full paper - 974 kb)
- Ania Kubisz - The role of gender-correlated sociolinguistic variables in identifying speaker-indexical information (Full paper - 1.2 mb)
- Rachelle Lee - Implicit associations with Welsh in two educational contexts (Full paper - 862kb)
- Chen Shen & Dominic Watt - Accent categorisation by lay listeners: which type of "native ear" works better? (Full paper - 563kb)