Nadine Saupe coordinates the German Language degree programme and teaches German Language and Society modules on all levels. With a strong background in teaching German Language and Society to students of different backgrounds and a variety of skill levels the implementation of learning language through studying culture and society is at the heart of Nadine’s work.
As programme coordinator she is very passionate about the development of new modules in a range of subject areas. E-Learning and the integration of a range of teaching materials and practices are a current interest which she is developing further.
- University of York
Associate Lecturer and Programme Coordinator in German
- Department of Languages and Intercultural Studies, Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh, Scotland
- Department of German, University of St. Andrews, Scotland
- Bauhaus University Weimar
- Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
- Concordia College Moorhead, Minnesota, USA
- Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
MA in Intercultural (Business) Communication, German as a Foreign Language, American Studies
- Programme Coordinator for German (Degree programmes)
- Visiting Student Supervisor
- Open Day and Visit Day Coordinator
- Chair of Teaching Committee