VMware Academic Programme
IT Services has negotiated access to the VMware Academic Programme on behalf of the University. This allows University staff and students free access to fully featured versions of the VMware products listed below:
- VMware eLearning
- VMware vSphere advanced
- VMware Fusion
- VMware vCenter Lab manager
- VMware vCenter Server Standard
- vCloud Standard
- vCloud Director
- VMware Workstation (Windows/Linux)
- IT Services will not be able to provide user support for these products
- The products will be licensed for one year. Staff and students may renew the license at the end of this period if they are still a member of the University.
- The terms of the agreement only allow these products to be used for personal use and research. You may not use these products for departmental infrastructure purposes or for commercial activity.
- Please check the End User License Agreement for full details:
VMware end user license agreement (PDF , 59kb)
To register for the VMware Academic Programme, please email the Library & IT Help Desk.