Spaces and facilities in the Hub
Booking space in the Hub
From developing new ideas to showcasing of new concepts, the Hub provides the ideal platform for great things to happen.
- Main Atrium – As you enter the Ron Cooke Hub Atrium you will find yourself in a diverse space ideal for greeting your delegates, hosting dinners, exhibitions and events whilst providing access to all other areas in the building.
- Island of Interaction – Located on the top floor in the Ron Cooke Hub, the Island of Interaction is an open plan area with comfortable furniture and offering a spectacular view of the Hub Atrium. This is an ideal area for brainstorming new ideas, networking with colleagues or just unwinding after a busy meeting.
- Exhibition Space – The Exhibition Space is ideal for showcasing artwork with wall space available for hanging work and tables and chairs for table top displays, this room is extremely versatile. You can also use this room for refreshments or as a meet and greet before entering the 360° Demonstration Space.
- 360° Demonstrations Space – This fully enclosed space allows full 360° video projection and surround sound which speaks for itself. It is ideal for product launches and presentations and networking in a unique way and is fully supported by our onsite AV team.
- Café – The Hub Café greets you when you enter through the main doors. Whether it be a need to quench your thirst or settle your appetite the Hub Café can offer a wide variety of hot and cold sandwiches, drinks and snacks for both take away or sitting in and admiring the views on offer.