Conference & Meeting facilities
The venue you choose for an event says everything about your organisation.
Choose a venue that is at the cutting edge of research, of design and of innovation - that offers the very best in quality and flexibility.
From our brand new 200-seater presentation theatre to multi-fuctional break-out rooms, we have the facilities to give your event real impact.
The Ron Cooke Hub is the ideal location for your next conference, exhibition, meeting, seminar, away day, networking or training session.
The Ron Cooke Hub has over 25 highly flexible meeting rooms; catering for up to 220 delegates, including over 400m2 of exhibition space.
- A range meeting rooms for between 2-100 delegates
- Exhibition spaces for up to 20 stands
- Unique spaces
- Lakehouse - with balcony views over the new campus
- Study pods - seating up to 16 and set into the lake itself.
- Dedicated on-site catering service and its own cafe.
Conferences & Exhibitions
- Atrium - As you enter the Ron Cooke Hub Atrium you will find yourself in a diverse space ideal for greeting your delegates, hosting dinners, exhibitions and events whilst providing access to all other areas in the building.
- Lecture Theatre - The Ron Cooke Hub lecture theatre provides tiered seating for 220 delegates along with disabled access. Full AV equipment including a large presentation screen is available.
- Lakehouse - On the second floor of the Ron Cooke Hub is the Lakehouse with views over the Heslington East campus and lakes. Seating up to theatre style with the option to divide the room in to two. Drinks receptions and dinners can be held in the Lakehouse along with access to the outdoor balcony.
- Lakeside Pods - Located in front of the Ron Cooke Hub the Lakeside Pords create a unique space for small meetings, ranging in size from a maximum of 6 in the small pod to 18 in the large pod. The 2 larger pods have full AV equipment as standard and can accommodate your catering requirements.
- Island of Interaction - Located on the top floor in the Ron Cooke Hub, the Island of Interaction is an open plan area with comfortable furniture and offering a spectacular view of the Hub Atrium. This is an ideal area for brainstorming new ideas, networking with colleagues or just unwinding after a busy meeting.
- 360° Demonstration Space - This fully enclosed space allows full 360° video projection and surround sound which speaks for itself. It is ideal for product launches and presentations and networking in a unique way and is fully supported by our onsite AV team.