WHO Zika information resources available online
Posted on 3 May 2016
To help you stay informed about Zika, the Risk Communication and Community Engagement specialists at the World Health Organisation have put together information resources about the Zika virus.
To help you stay informed about Zika, the Risk Communication and Community Engagement specialists at the World Health Organisation have put together the following information resources:
- A ‘Zika App’ ( iOS and Android versions). This app provides rapid, easy access information in multiple languages.
- Situation reports (updated each Wednesday).
- The WHO main Zika website with fact sheets and other resources you may find useful.
- Information for travellers visiting Zika affected countries.
- A general fact sheet about Zika is available from the WHO website, with information specifically about detection, symptoms and transmission.
We hope that you will these resources useful and would like to enlist your support in disseminating this information, and in making Zika knowledge available to your contacts and networks.
If you have suggestions on how to improve these products or if you would like to provide any other feedback, please write to email@example.com.