Some final year modules may include study trips abroad, but these cannot be guaranteed in advance.
The precise format and contents of the modules are subject to alteration; in particular, study trips may be varied to take account of temporary exhibitions or travel constraints.
Module sign-up: How to make your choices
- Attend the module choice discussion forum in Week 9 (see your timetable for details).
- You will be sent an email by Thursday 11 March inviting you to complete a Google form to register your choices. Watch out for this email! If you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the guidance and module descriptions for your degree.
- If you need additional guidance, see your Supervisor in their office hours to talk about your choices.
- Submit your choices by 11am on Monday 29 March 2021.
Intermediate seminar modules
You study intermediate seminar modules at Stage 2 (or Stage 3 of a Year Abroad degree). Follow the link for your degree:
Special Subject modules
You study special subject modules at Stage 3 (or Stage 4 of a Year Abroad degree). Follow the link for your degree: