Leaders and innovators in IAPT software
Working with IAPT services across the country ever since, we have the experience and expertise necessary to support your Adult IAPT service. PCMIS is able to help you effectively and efficiently manage high volumes of individual patient data through stepped care.
Tailored for IAPT
PCMIS is tailored to meet the IAPT minimum dataset requirements and provides real-time information on patient outcomes, clinical supervision, psychological treatment regimes, clinical staff and patient contact activity levels, outcome feedback and treatment plans.
We have a proven track record for exceeding targets for data completeness.
As the first patient information system to be developed with automatic alerts, PCMIS prompts clinicians, supervisors and managers to review cases quickly and safely, providing a reliable support to overview clinical decision making.
PCMIS offers you:
- Efficient collection of a wide range of patient outcome data
- Evidence-based clinical tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of treatment regimes
- The highest standards of reporting targets for data completeness
- A range of reports designed for IAPT services:
- IAPT Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports
- IAPT national Minimum Data Set submission reports
- IAPT Employment Support
- IAPT data quality metrics report
- IAPT KPI demographics report
To meet your IAPT requirements, PCMIS:
- Collects patient demographics in a secure, easy-to-use electronic form
- Collects IAPT care pathway data simply and effectively, session-by-session
- Collects contact level data to meet both national and local reporting requirements
- Meets individual reporting standards by ensuring all PCMIS data are exportable to Microsoft Excel