Andre is a Post-Doc fellow from the Department of Psychobiology at the Federal University of Sao Paulo (Brazil) who is currently working as a sponsored researcher at the Department of Health Sciences. His research focuses on developing and studying the mechanisms of behaviour change of a web-based intervention for alcohol use.
- BSc Psychology (Federal University of Juiz de Fora, Brazil)
- MSc Psychobiology (Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- PhD Psychobiology (Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
Andre’s research interests are in the development and evaluation of new technology-based interventions to alcohol and drug use; epidemiology of alcohol and drugs; psychosocial aspects related to alcohol and drugs use.
- Analysis of mediators and moderators of a web-based intervention for alcohol use among Brazilian college students
- Development and effectiveness of a mobile brief intervention for reducing alcohol use among college students
- Innovative interventions related to alcohol consumption problems in Brazil: Search for new approaches aimed at an old public health issue
- II Brazilian Report on Drugs