Visiting the University of York
We welcome visits from other institutions who wish to build links with York. The Global Engagement team can help to plan your visit to the University.
- If your institution is interested in visiting York, please email us about your planned trip, with the following information:
- Your name and position and the name of your institution
- The purpose of your intended visit
- The number of people in your delegation, their names and roles
- The date(s) of your visit, your main area(s) of interest – e.g. research or teaching collaboration, student or staff exchange, university partnership, business partnership
- The subject areas of most interest to you (e.g. Law, Electronics)
- Details of any existing links between York and your institution
The Information Centre provides a lot of helpful information for visitors to the University, such as parking, transport and accommodation.
Visit York and Welcome to Yorkshireprovide tourist information on the city and the region.
You can also read more about the history of York.
View of the Minster illuminated from the City Walls at night
© Visit York Image Library