Our free face-to-face English language classes are taught by trainee teachers from Hong Kong who are studying at the University of York.
The free face-to-face classes are open to everyone over the age of 18. They are suitable for English language learners who have a low-intermediate (B1) or upper-intermediate (B2) English language level. We are sorry but they are not suitable for beginners or advanced learners. The lessons will take place on campus at the University of York.
- To develop your English language in the four skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- To develop your range of English vocabulary and grammatical accuracy.
Low-intermediate to upper-intermediate (B1-B2/IELTS 4.0-6.0)
31 May, 1, 14, 15, 29, 30 June. 26, 27 July
A certificate will be awarded if you attend at least five out of the eight sessions
Sessions and materials
- Each class will have different content.
- You can attend as many classes as you like but please book the sessions you want to attend.
- All classes will take place at the University of York.
- You must register to attend a session.
- Location and room details will be emailed to registered participants.
|Wednesday 31 May 2023||
09.00 am -11.45 am
|Thursday 1 June 2023||09.00 am - 11.30 am|
|Wednesday 14 June 2023||09.00 am - 11.40 am|
|Thursday 15 June 2023||09.00 am - 12.00 pm|
|Thursday 29 June 2023||09.00 am - 11.30 am|
|Friday 30 June 2023||09.00 am - 11.30 am|
|Wednesday 26 July||09.00 am - 11.30 am|
|Thursday 27 July||09.00 am - 11.30 am|