Maroula is the Student Services Administrator (PGR) providing support in relation to postgraduate student admissions, teaching and student-facing activities within the department.
- First point of contact for postgraduate research students and teaching staff, handling queries across all postgraduate research matters
- Maintenance of PGR student records, including admissions, enrolment, progression, examination and awards
- Oversight of scholarships, studentships and DTPs
- Support for internal exam boards
- Support for the Department's recruitment and admissions activity