Skip to Content
- Geis, Gilbert and Bunn, Ivan, A Trial of Witches: A Seventeenth-century Witchcraft Prosecution (London: Routledge, 1997). On Browne
- Reid, Forrest. 'Sir Thomas Browne and a Trial of Witches.' Westminster Review 175 (February 1911): 197-202.
- 'Sir Thomas Browne and the Witch-Trials: A Vindication.' Lancet 182 (20 January 1912): 185.
- Malcolm Lettes, 'Sir Thomas Browne and Witchcraft', N&Q 11th Series V (1912) 221-3
- Dorothy Tyler, 'A Review of the Interpretation of Sir Thomas Browne’s Part in a Witch Trial in 1664', Anglia, LIV (1930) 179-95