Economics journals edited by York staff
Staff of the Economics Department are the principal editors and associate editors of a number of leading journals. In addition, members of staff are on the editorial boards of a number of journals.
- Elsevier Encyclopedia of Health Economics - Editor-in-Chief, Anthony Culyer
- Health Economics - Edited by Andrew Briggs (Glasgow), Andrew Jones (York), Alan Maynard (York), John Mullahy (Wisconsin)
- Journal of Health Economics - Co-edited by John Cawley (Cornell), Martin Chalkley (York), Michael E. Chernew (Harvard), David Cutler (Harvard), Maarten Lindeboom (VU University Amsterdam), Ellen Meara (Dartmouth College), Nigel Rice (York), Luigi Siciliani (York), Andrew Street (York)
- Bulletin of Economic Research - Edited by Gulcin Ozkan (York), Francis Breedon (Queen Mary University, London), Sarah Brown (University of Sheffield), Alan Krause (York), Klaus Zauner (City University, London).
- Scottish Journal of Political Economy - Edited by Peter Smith (York), and Martin Chalkley (York)
Editorial board members
Editorial Board Members