We want to reassure you that the safety of our valued guests and employees is always our top priority. We are proactively enhancing best practices that we already have in place, such as management teams being instructed to deep clean and sanitise our outlets throughout the day.
- Nisa Market Square and Nisa Kimberlow Hill remain open, please check opening times regularly.
- The University Clothing and Gift store is now closed until further notice, however the online store remains active but delivery times may be altered based on demand.
- Park Central, based at York Science Park, is now open with a reduced menu. Find out more information.
- The majority of our catering outlets on the University of York campus are closed following Government advice.
- Cucina is no longer accepting orders. If you have an order between March - July please email email@example.com.
- We have now joined Deliveroo which includes a range of vegan and vegetarian meals. Including some of the campus favourites such as Vedge bowls, burritos and pizzas. Customers can order on the Deliveroo app or website, and can either selection delivery or pick up from Roger Kirk Centre Cafe.
We are monitoring local information, and following guidelines established by the the NHS, Public Health England and the Government website.
For more information and updates please refer to the University's Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
For official advice and health concerns:
For queries specific to University life: