We want to reassure you that the safety of our valued guests and employees is always our top priority. We are proactively enhancing best practices that we already have in place, such as management teams being instructed to deep clean and sanitise our outlets throughout the day.
- Nisa Market Square and Nisa Kimberlow Hill remain open, please check opening times regularly.
- The University Clothing and Gift store is now closed until further notice, however the online store remains active but delivery times may be altered based on demand.
- Due to COVID-19 most of our outlets will be cashless, however Library Cafe, Piazza Restaurant and Derwent Cafe will accept cash.
- Unfortuantely, as a result of COVID-19, we will not be offering Meals in Advance as a service for the first term of 2020. Find out more about Catered Accommodation & College nights.
- Our outlets are slowly reopening, please visit our opening times site for more information.
- Cucina is now accepting orders, however you will need to contact them directly o make a booking, please email a member of the team on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are monitoring local information, and following guidelines established by the the NHS, Public Health England and the Government website.
For more information and updates please refer to the University's Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
For official advice and health concerns:
For queries specific to University life: