We want to reassure you that the safety of our valued guests and employees is always our top priority. We are proactively enhancing best practices that we already have in place, such as management teams being instructed to deep clean and sanitise our outlets throughout the day.
- We have introduced a supervised lunch space in Vanbrugh dining. Open Monday to Friday from 11.30am to 2.30pm, the space has a capacity of 14 people with a 3m distance between each table. Staff are unable to heat up food for students as this is a contactless service. (Closed out of term)
- Our online Nisa store is open for all students and staff, with no minimum orders and free delivery.
- Our Nisa stores are open, please check opening times for more information.
- If you are required to isolate or quarantine, please visit the self isolation guidence page to find out what supporting services we can offer.
- Due to COVID-19 most of our outlets are cashless, however Library Cafe is accepting cash.
- Catered Accommodation is currently take-away only. If you are part of Catered Accommodation and need to self isolate, please nominate one person per flat to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your names and any dietary requirements.
- All of our open outlets are take-away only.
- Our outlets opening times are being updated regularly, please visit our opening times site for more information.
- Cucina is now accepting orders, however you will need to contact them directly to make a booking, please email a member of the team on: email@example.com.
We are monitoring local information, and following guidelines established by the the NHS, Public Health England and the Government website.
When visiting one of our cafes / restaurants, please follow the below rules:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times. This includes when walking around the cafe/dining areas (unless exempt)
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Respect and follow any one-way systems and floor directions
- Check in to track and trace - we can take your details if you have forgotten your smartphone
- Do not touch anything you do not intend to purchase
- Respect and maintain social distancing with others
- Pay with card or contactless - only 2 of our outlets accept cash (see above)
Thank you for your cooperation and patience whilst our staff work hard to keep us all safe.
For more information and updates please refer to the University's Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
For official advice and health concerns:
For queries specific to University life: