We want to reassure you that the safety of our valued guests and employees is always our top priority. We are proactively enhancing best practices that we already have in place, such as management teams being instructed to deep clean and sanitise our outlets throughout the day.
- Nisa Market Square and Nisa Kimberlow Hill are open, please check opening times for more information.
- Due to COVID-19 most of our outlets are cashless, however Library Cafe and Piazza Restaurant are accepting cash.
- Unfortuantely, as a result of COVID-19, we will not be offering Meals in Advance as a service for the first term of 2020. Find out more about Catered Accommodation & College nights.
- Catered Accommodation and College nights will continue operating without change.
- All of our open outlets are take-away only.
- Our outlets opening times are being updated regularly, please visit our opening times site for more information.
- Cucina is now accepting orders, however you will need to contact them directly to make a booking, please email a member of the team on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are monitoring local information, and following guidelines established by the the NHS, Public Health England and the Government website.
When visiting one of our cafes / restaurants, please follow the below rules:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times other than when sitting down to eat and drink. This includes when walking around the cafe/dining areas (unless exempt)
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Respect and follow any one-way systems and floor directions
- Check in to track and trace - we can take your details if you have forgotten your smartphone
- Do not touch anything you do not intend to purchase
- Respect and maintain social distancing with others
- Pay with card or contactless - only 2 of our outlets accept cash (see above)
Thank you for your cooperation and patience whilst our staff work hard to keep us all safe.
For more information and updates please refer to the University's Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
For official advice and health concerns:
For queries specific to University life: