An Olympic-scale velodrome, all-weather cycle track and new sports facilities are situated on Campus East.
- York Sport Village includes a competition-standard eight-lane pool, a learner pool, a full-size 3G AstroTurf pitch and three further five-a-side pitches.
- Indoor facilities at York Sport Village include a 100-station computerised fitness suite, floor space for classes such as spinning and yoga, three specialist treatment rooms, sauna, stream rooms, and a cafeteria.
- York Sport Village facilities are open to staff and students of the University of York, as well as members of the public.
- A 250m tarmac velodrome providing facilities for York's track cyclists, with weekly taster sessions and specialised track bike hire aimed at giving beginners an opportunity to try this activity.
- An all-weather, lit and enclosed cycle track, featuring three tracks: a 1.2km loop, a medium-length loop and a short loop.
The Sport Village and facilities are located on Campus East and are easily accessed by regular, free buses from Campus West. There is dedicated cycle and vehicle parking on site.
Sport at York
These incredible facilities are a part of the sporting provision by York Sport.