Janine is the postgraduate adminstrator and deals with all postgraduate issues (except assessment which is dealt with by Ann Marshall).
If you are applying for a Masters or PhD and have any queries, Janine is the key contact.
- Masters students: admin support re progress and records/allocation to modules/evaluation of modules/placement paperwork
- Admin support for PhD students, including co-ordinating Thesis Advisory Panels, progression and examination paperwork, arrangements for vivas
- Timetabling postgraduate programmes, making room bookings
- Postgraduate admissions
- Co-ordinating postgraduate Induction Week
- Student funding: payment of studentships/admin support for Postgraduate Awards Committee
Office Hours: All day Tuesday/Thursday/Friday + Wednesday afternoon
Department of Archaeology
University of York
The King's Manor
(44) 1904 323963