Posted on 13 January 2013
Go to www.theposthole.org to read articles on:
- A reinterpretation of the Olmec Juxtlahuaca cave art
- A review of the recent CHAT 2012 conference
- Ritualistic interpretations of a Bronze Age burnt mound
- An introduction to the Portable Antiquities Scheme
- Engaging young people with the Mesolithic
Anyone with an interest in archaeology is encouraged to write for The Post Hole. The student-run journal receives a variety of articles from undergraduates, postgraduates, academics and others on research and views in archaeology from around the world.
Awareness of the journal is growing each month, with recent collaborations formed with the World Archaeological Congress and other archaeological organisations and conferences. There’s never been a better time to publish your article in The Post Hole!
For submissions and enquiries, please contact Tess Margetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.