Leaving the University

If you leave the University before your retirement age and have a pension with The People's Pension, you'll continue to be able to manage your account online.

If you want to, you can also carry on contributing by making arrangements to pay The People's Pension directly. You may also be able to transfer your pension with The People's Pension to another pension scheme if it will accept a transfer of benefits.

Your choices at retirement

You have a number of options about how to draw your money from The People's Pension when you retire from the University, so this cannot happen automatically. You will need to contact The People's Pension to find out which options are available to you and to make your choices. There's lots of information on The People's Pension's website to help you with your retirement planning.

Visit the People's Pension website