MyView is your self-service portal for your staff record.
Log in to see your payslip, update your address, and see information about your team.
Not on campus?
You will need to use the Virtual Private Network (VPN) to connect to MyView.
Use MyView to update your:
- title, forenames and surname
- address and telephone numbers
- emergency contact details
- equality and diversity information
Use MyView to view your:
- payslips and P60 certificates
- current and past posts at York, including job title, pay and hours of work
To change your bank account details, contact Payroll directly. A form for this purpose is attached to your payslip.
Line managers can view information about members of their team:
- job title, HERA role and grade details
- team calendar showing absence dates
Find more information at https://sites.google.com/a/york.ac.uk/myview-myteam/home/myteam.
Keep your details secure
You will need your York username and password to access MyView.
You will also be asked to set additional security questions the first time you use MyView. If you forget the answers to these questions, contact us at email@example.com.