The City of York Council can help you with your application

To carry on living in the UK beyond 30 June 2021, colleagues who are EU, EEA and Swiss citizens need to apply to the EU Settlement scheme.

If you have not already applied, Citizens Advice York are on hand to support with the process. Individuals need to complete their own applications, but Citizens Advice York can offer support to applicants, including help to complete the application form and advice on issues which may arise during the application process.

For help to complete the online application form call CYC on 03333 445 675 or text VISA to 07537 416 944.

For more general advice you can call Citizens Advice York on 07496 749 807.

See a full summary of the support available on the Council website.

Information and support within the University

Please join the University of York EU/EEA Staff Forum Google Group to keep up to date with future events and to access peer support. Should you have any further questions please email