Rewarding Excellence awards are intended to reward staff in grades 1-8 (or equivalent) who have made a sustained contribution beyond the expectation of their role.
- Evidence must show that there has been a sustained achievement over and above the expectations of an individual’s job description and that there is good reason to believe it will continue to do so. The evidence should be applicable to the nominee's normal role and job cycle.
- No supporting evidence can be attached to the nomination: therefore, please answer all questions as fully as possible to assist the decision-making process.
- If you are a self-nominator and you are not confident of your literacy skills, you can ask a colleague, union representative or line manager to help you complete the form
- You must attach a job description
- All forms must be submitted and authorised by 9am on Monday 5 November 2018
Heads of Department are required to authorise every nomination, to certify that:
- the nominee has been fulfilling the requirements of their role to an exceptional standard for a sustained period of time
- the nominee has delivered over and above the expectations of their role for a sustained period of time
- the information in the nomination form is factually accurate
For more information, see Rewarding Excellence policy and procedure.