Accessibility statement

Receiving payment from the University

Please contact Accounts Payable ( if you need to contact the University about payment for any invoices for goods & services received by the University or if you have an enquiry connected with an authorised claim for expenses.

If you have a query in connection with the payment of salaries, wages or pensions, please contact the Payroll Office (


Who to contact

For Payroll queries

For Accounts Payable queries