We place a strong emphasis on identifying children with working memory impairments. We therefore offer the following services:
- Research expertise that promotes and enables practitioner-led research.
- Workshops or in-service sessions for educational professionals. These workshops provide an introduction to:
- Working memory and its impact on classroom learning in school staff.
- How to screen children for memory impairments.
- The support of successful learning using the intervention principles.
- Consultancy: These include specialised assessments for children with impairments of working memory and learning, as well as personalised guidance of optimal remedial approaches.
If you are interested in any of these services then please contact us.