Study with us
Interdisciplinary MA in Culture and Thought after 1945
The MA in Culture and Thought after 1945 offers a unique opportunity to work across Arts and Humanities subjects, within a vibrant interdisciplinary research centre.
- Explore some of the key intellectual, cultural and historical developments of the contemporary period from an interdisciplinary perspective and as part of a taught programme.
- Develop exciting and inspiring connections between research areas and become part of a lively postgraduate community
- Work with academic experts in many different disciplines, and with other postgraduate students who share your interest in the contemporary period
Find out more about the MA
An inspiring environment for interdisciplinary study
- As an MA student in CModS you will automatically become a member of the interdisciplinary research community of the Humanities Research Centre, with access to dedicated postgraduate study space in the beautiful Berrick Saul Building.
- The CModS postgraduate forum organises a lively programme of interdisciplinary seminars each term, and an annual summer conference.
- CModS also hosts a number of interdisciplinary reading groups that hold regular meetings during term time.
A number of bursaries and scholarships are available to fund your studies.
Make an application
Find out about entry requirements and how to apply for the MA in Culture and Thought after 1945.
Our students say:
You can engage with experts within multiple departments - a fantastic opportunity
It's the most self-improving course you could hope for!