Terms and conditions
Your registration on an LFA course will be subject to the following terms and conditions. You will be asked to agree to these during the online registration process:
- Full course fees are due for payment at the time of registration.
- The University reserves the right to cancel any course which does not recruit a viable number of students. A full refund will be made in this case.
- Any request for a class change must be made to the LFA office and depends upon the availability of places.
- Regular attendance is vital in order to make progress with your course and the LFA office must be notified of any absences. If you are obliged to withdraw due to medical reasons, you should notify the LFA office as soon as possible.
- If you fail to attend three or more classes without notifying your tutor or the LFA office, you will be considered to have withdrawn and your place may be offered to a student on the waiting list.
- LFA will seek to keep to the course dates published, but reserves the right to alter times/dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If you are unable to attend at the new times/dates arranged for the course, a full refund will be given.
- LFA reserves the right to cancel a class if the tutor is absent due to unavoidable circumstances. If a class has to be cancelled, the tutor will arrange a replacement class at a time to suit the majority of students. No refunds will be made in the event of some course participants being unable to attend at the rearranged time.
- LFA courses are centrally timetabled and are held in buildings across campus. Rooms may change from term to term. Please check your e:Vision timetable/the LFA website at the start of each term.
- The University reserves the right to change fees and charges without notice.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the student.
- The University does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses incurred, however caused.
- All refunds before the start of the course must be requested in writing and are paid as follows:
- up to one month before the start of the course: full refund
- up to one week before the start of the course: 50% refund
- start of the course onwards : no refund
- Refunds are not normally paid after the start of a course. Any request made after this date should be made in writing to the Director of LFA and must be related to extenuating circumstances beyond your control and supported by written evidence. All refunds are subject to an administrative fee of £20.
- If you have a query about any of these terms and conditions, please contact the LFA office by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (01904 322493)