Latest research available - May 2013
- Self-employment, Tax Credits and the Move to Universal Credit
- Transition to Adult Services and Adulthood for Young People with Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Evaluation of the Personal Health Budget Pilot Programme
- Health, Work and Well-being: A study of the Co-ordinator and Challenge Fund initiatives
- Personal Health Budgets: Experiences and outcomes for budget holders at nine months: Fifth interim report
Alerts for the latest research
You can subscribe to our RSS feed here and receive news of all the latest research from SPRU as soon as it is published: . Individual feeds are available for each of the teams' separate reseach specialisms, go to the 'download' page for each team to sign up.
Alternatively sign-up to our email alerts mailing list and keep up-to-date with the latest social policy research.
Further reports available
Click on the 'Publications' and then 'Report downloads' menu items to the left to review the full list of reports available for you to download from this site from each of our four teams. Or search the publications database for full listings of all our publications.