PCMIS (Patient Case Management Information System)
PCMIS is an Evidence Based Patient Case Management Information System 'Designed by Clinicians for Clinicians'.
PCMIS offers a powerful range of case management features:
- Fully compliant with data collection and data KPI reporting for the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) programme
- Efficiently collect a wide range of outcome data including Adult IAPT, CYP IAPT, CAMHS PbR and CORC clinical questionnaires.
- Effectively manage clinical caseloads
- Manage patient risk and undertake clinicial supervision
- Quickly and easily analyse and create reports from your data
- Provide performance management and service data quality management
- Manage staff and patient appointment booking and availability
- Interoperable with IAPT Patient Portal, Portal App and Online Self Referrals
PCMIS is designed for the management of high volume IAPT and non-IAPT mental health case loads through stepped care using Evidence Based Research to improve patient wellbeing. PCMIS supports a range of health care pathways and services, including charities and commercial health organisations both in the UK and Australia.
For a free demonstration and information pack, contact us today.
Click here to follow us on Twitter