Welcome to the 5th International Conference on Memory
The International Conference on Memory 5 is to be held at the University of York from the 31st July to 5th August 2011. The conference has taken place every 5 years since 1991, and has previously been held in Lancaster, Padua, Valencia, and Sydney.
The programme for 2011 will include over 500 spoken presentations and 250 posters across 5 days, spanning the neuroscience of memory through to social and cultural perspectives as well as cognitive and developmental approaches. The programme is headed by 10 keynote speakers who are international leaders in their respective fields of memory research.
please click here for Important information for your arrival
please click here for Programme & Abstract Booklets
- Professor Alan Baddeley - The University of York
- Professor Roberto Cabeza - Duke University
- Professor Nicola Clayton - The University of Cambridge
- Professor Fergus Craik - The Rotman Institute
- Professor Harlene Hayne - The University of Otago
- Professor Morris Moscovitch - The University of Toronto
- Professor Henry L. Roediger III - The Washington University
- Professor Richard Morris - The University of Edinburgh
- Dr. Karalyn Patterson - The University of Cambridge
- Professor Mark Williams- The University of Oxford
Registration is now closed. Please note, if you have not yet registered but wish to attend ICOM5, you will be able to register on arrival but the provision of lunch and a full delegate pack will be subject to availability.