The University of York is a member of the regional innovation vouchers scheme.
The key message: Innovation vouchers worth £3000 or £7000 will deliver a knowledge solution to an innovation project.
This project should either:
The key benefits:
Yorkshire and Humber based companies, classed as an SME under the EU definition, from any sector will be eligible to apply for an innovation voucher.
(EU definition: up to 250 employees, annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro or annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro).
The voucher can be supported by a range of knowledge base institutions across the region.
- 3k SME voucher application form (MS Word , 815kb)
- 7k SME Innovation Voucher Application Form (MS Word , 224kb)
- Most recent list of relevant application deadlines for 3k vouchers (MS Word , 109kb)
- Most recent list of awarded £3k vouchers seeking knowledgebase suppliers (MS Word , 934kb)
- Most recent list of relevant application deadlines for 3k vouchers (MS Word , 95kb)
- Re-circulated Vouchers seeking suppliers (MS Word , 118kb)
- 3k Innovation Voucher FAQs (PDF , 124kb)
- 7k Innovation Voucher Guidance & FAQs (MS Word , 202kb) - see new changes highlighted in FAQ documents
Who to contact
- Dr Rukmal Abeysekera