Janine is the postgraduate adminstrator and deals with all postgraduate issues (except assessment which is dealt with by Andrea Dugdale).
If you are applying for a Masters or PhD and have any queries, Janine is the key contact.
- Admin support for postgraduate student progress
- Masters students: allocation to modules/evaluation of modules/placement paperwork
- Co-ordinating Thesis Advisory Panels
- Admin support for PhDs, including progression and examination paperwork, organising vivas
- Timetabling postgraduate programmes, making room bookings
- Postgraduate admissions
- Co-ordinating postgraduate Induction Week
- Facilitating and reporting on PBIS Tier 4 student engagement
- Student funding: maintaining J-eS records/payment of studentships/admin support for Postgraduate Awards Committee
Office Hours: All day Tuesday/Thursday/Friday + Wednesday morning